Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:56 PM

Default I have Questions about social bookmarking sites

I have Questions about social bookmarking sites
Hello,
I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.
It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.
My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.
My question is:
Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?
Thanks.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 AM

Facebook Is The Best Way To Get High Traffic To Web Site. I Got More Than Hundred Visitors Form Facebook Clicks. If You Have Two Or Three Facebook Accounts You May Get More Traffic. Any Way I Got Another Funny Thing Of Facebook. It Is Funny Facebook Covers. Just Try It To Day And Feel Funny.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 AM

don't make any social bookmarking before, what is the differences between this way and directory submittion? should we need to submit them to hot high pr sites one by one and all will bring you more traffic?
Old 08-12-2012, 06:47 AM

just want some experts in this way can tell us more about this, thanks.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools