Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:54 AM

Default To or Not to Consolidate SEO

If I were building a site, say selling sports paraphernalia, and imagine there are only two teams in the NFL, the 49ers and the Jets. They are totally opposite in location and league, but they are in the Super Bowl fighting to win. I want to sell all apparel, cups, stickers, whatever, that can have their logos and pictures on them.

After putting up a nice site, or before, if I decide to make a 2nd or 3rd site to drive traffic to that first site with tons of content on the Jets/49ers, etc., I need to know.... is it better to create just one outside site with BOTH the 49ers and Jets info in that one, or make 2 separate web sites, one for each, and drive each one to the main sales site? Assume I will produce enough content for both even if I made 2 separate sites.

And if you think it is 2 sites, then are there advantages to making that 4, or 6, or 10? I know after a certain # it becomes negative, especially if all the domains are very new, but I need to know the limits of this method, if viable.

Thanks!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 09-10-2012, 10:50 AM

better your sites have simalir relationship or related contents, or even you put your links each other, there is few good effect on google ranking.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

SEO - Top

Web Design & SEO Forums