Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:19 AM

Default Why do my dating sites get indexed on Yahoo not Google

Hello,
Two years ago, my dating sites got indexed and traffic more on Google. However, my dating websites got more indexed on Yahoo, but not on Google.
I learned from this forum about this method. I have been using the same strategy by adding new articles to my sites and linking some keywords to it.
For example: when I write a 500 words article and post it to my site blog, I usually make 3 links to promote my sites. I write an article every 2 or 3 weeks. I use keywords such as "black dating" or "black singles", etc.
At the same time, I write a different article and post it to Ezine or other article directories, every 2 or 3 weeks.
Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with my strategy?
Thanks.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools