Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > SEO

SEO Search Engine Optimization, this section lists articles and tutorials on Search Engine Optimization for various Search Engines including Google, Yahoo & MSN. We provide SEO hints, tips and other free goodies to help you optimize your site and to start ranking well in the Search Engines.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:16 AM

Default Outsourcing White collar Jobs

Hi all,

In the recent times outsourcing of white collar software, accounting and product development jobs are being seen as a threat to the US economy by many tech workers, unionists and contract workers resulting in large scale protests. But is the situation really so grave? People are always rigid to changes and outsourcing of white collar jobs is being seen as a threat only because of the fast pace at which things are happening.

Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 11-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Banned

I think it is a better option to outsource the software jobs. These are advantageous to the country where the unemployment presents and also on the other hand company get itself benefited.

But sometime Freelancing the jobs may badly affects to company. Because the risk factor takes places from both the side, means risk for business owner and at the same time for freelancers. So outsourcing the jobs or projects to virtual employees companies is a better option as compared to that of hiring real employees. Company like MarketRaise, provides such services. Actually I have hired some virtual worker from MarketRaise and I liked the kind of service they provided to me. Hiring an employees on virtual basis much more better option I felt then hiring them on regular basis.

Jenny
Old 11-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Thomas View Post
I think it is a better option to outsource the software jobs. These are advantageous to the country where the unemployment presents and also on the other hand company get itself benefited.

But sometime Freelancing the jobs may badly affects to company. Because the risk factor takes places from both the side, means risk for business owner and at the same time for freelancers. So outsourcing the jobs or projects to virtual employees companies is a better option as compared to that of hiring real employees. Company like MarketRaise, provides such services. Actually I have hired some virtual worker from MarketRaise and I liked the kind of service they provided to me. Hiring an employees on virtual basis much more better option I felt then hiring them on regular basis.

Jenny
Jenny, firstly all the live link spam to MarketRaise removed.

Secondly you work for MarketRaise, saying you hired someone from there is very deceptive and doesn't paint a good picture of the company.

You can see this by the 100's of forum spam when searching Google for Jenny Thomas marketraise.

So actually i'm going to go ahead and just ban you, i don't want anyone with such deceptive marketing practices spamming here.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:05 PM

Thank you for your information............
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools