Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Taree Internet Support

Taree Internet Support After sales support for existing Taree Internet customers. This section is limited to clients, and is for providing after sales support. [Requires Membership]

Old 02-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Default New Cache System Installed

I have just setup a somewhat experimental system that cache's templates, styles, database queries and so on to improve the forums performance.

So far it's performing way above expectation, there's far less database queries and page loads are a lot faster than the last cache system. The servers CPU usage is about 45% lower, plus more data is being cached in the same amount of RAM as before. Serving content from RAM is many times faster than requesting it from Disk or MySql every request giving the speed increase due to the almost instant fetch time.

However with that said, if you notice anything "funny" happening on the forum please post here and let me know.

Also if you notice the forum is faster, feel free to post and let me know what you think.

As you can see here, it's shaved 10 Seconds off the forum index page load time for a 56k connection compared to the last cache methods.

Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 08-01-2009, 12:47 PM

That's very good news . . . . .
Old 12-20-2009, 02:17 PM

Hey !!!

That's a really very good and useful information you mentioned here about New Cache System Installed.

i really like it.

Thanks a Lot for sharing.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools