Go Back   Web Design & SEO Company > Wordpress Themes

Wordpress Themes Browse our Gallery of Free Wordpress Themes to download. Widget Ready, Ajax, Fixed & Fluid Width, Rounded Corners, Left & Right Sidebar and Various Columns and Colors. Grab yourself a fresh theme today.. All Free!

Old 05-06-2008, 09:15 AM

Red face Beautiful Wordpress Theme - Bluesky - advanced features, affordable price

I am starting a new website, elegantwordpressthemes.com, where I will be releasing my own premium Wordpress themes. I have been making free themes for a while, but I have been itching to spend some more time and make some better themes. This is my first design, Bluesky, and it includes all of the following.

* Widget ready
* Adsense ready
* Gravatar ready
* Social bookmarking ready
* Wordpress 2.5 compatible
* IE7/6 compatible
* Firefox compatible
* Opera compatible
* Netscape compatible
* Safari compatible
* Custom thumbnail images
* Valid XHTML + CSS
* Fully layered PSD files included (and blank logo image)

Price: $19.95

This is not a unique theme, it will be sold to multiple people. You are given a multiple use license, but you cannot reproduce, resell, or redistribute the theme to others.

Upon purchase you gain access to the elegantwordpressthemes member's area, which means you have access to all of the themes that I release in the future!

Live Demo | Purchase Here

If you see any problems with the theme let me know and I will fix them, or just let me know how you think I can improve my theme designs. Thanks!
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Old 05-07-2008, 02:55 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Thanks for listing your Wordpress Theme, i'll let this one slide however all the themes listed on TareeInternet.com are released completely free for users to download.

If you have freely downloadable themes, by all means list as many as you like but we can't accept commercial themes, or themes requiring any form of payment such as a pay to access download area etc.

Thanks for your understanding.
Top SEO Tool
Harvester and Mass Blog Commenter
Blog Comment Software

Tools